Workplace wellbeing concierge
Workplace wellbeing concierge
Price on application
Everyone needs a helping hand sometimes
MAKE WORKPLACE WELLBEING EASY for you or your members/clients WITH OUR BESPOKE CONCIERGE SERVICE
There is now more pressure than ever to provide timely, tailored wellbeing support in the workplace. Yet, we know organisations are often short on time and resources when it comes to planning and implementation.
Introducing our workplace wellbeing concierge service
In the same way that a hotel concierge service can take care of some or all of your travel needs, our bespoke wellbeing concierge service can take care of some or all of your organisation’s wellbeing needs – from planning to campaigns, calendars to meetings.
This service works well for individual businesses and for member/client based organistions.
For you and your workplace: Get access to your own dedicated wellbeing concierge service to help you improve the health of your workplace. The service can work one of two ways:
- Retainer – We agree on the number of hours and then together decide each month (or even weekly if needed!) what you’d like us to focus on/deliver to support your wellbeing program. The bonus of this approach is that as your wellbeing program starts to build, then we can respond rapidly, and accordingly and provide guidance along the way.
- One-off projects – We agree on the brief of a workplace wellbeing project and will advise an hour-based quote for completing the work. We’ll also provide our professional expertise and guidance so that you get value for money.
For your members/clients: More and more businesses are demanding wellbeing solutions from their membership organisations or their professional services companies. At ROW, we have a tailor-made solution to address this need. Our workplace wellbeing concierge is a bespoke solution that allows member-based organisations or professional service providers to provide a complete wellbeing solution to their clients. It looks a little like this:
- You engage us to provide wellbeing services to your clients or members on-demand (at an investment level that works for you)
- You publicise the wellbeing offering as a value add to them
- Sit back while we take care of the rest!
Benefits of using ROW’s wellbeing concierge service
Your ROW wellbeing concierge:
- Makes your life easier – we can provide workplace wellbeing services and support for initiatives you don’t have the time or expertise to manage.
- Positions you as a leader – show your people that you truly care about their wellbeing by giving them access to the services they need, when they need it.
- Saves you time and money – we can take on monthly tasks or small projects so that you can focus on the big picture or competing priorities.
- Are workplace specialists – we have worked in corporate environments and across wellbeing roles, so can provide realistic, practical advice and guidance. Plus, our concierge service can bring insights from working across clients (there’s no point in reinventing the wheel!).
- Know the big picture matters – we will work with you to understand your strategy and your goals, and ensure your program delivers.
- Are focused on results – we are as invested in the wellbeing of your people as you are and will make sure that initiatives are making a tangible difference.
Get the support you need
Your ROW wellbeing concierge can undertake a multitude of tasks including:
- create a wellbeing calendar of events and campaigns.
- design and manage wellbeing campaigns (such as Mental Health Awareness Week, or a winter wellbeing campaign).
- organise and schedule done-for-you wellbeing content across your key communications channels (such as articles, social posts, emails, and posters).
- organise wellbeing events (such as celebrations or town hall meetings).
- collect wellbeing data (be it in-house data, third party data or bespoke wellbeing surveys).
- write reports for you and your executive team on the progress of your wellbeing strategy.
- book wellbeing speakers and manage workshops across locations (with special access to ROW’s Partner network of experts).
- ensure the right people have the information they need – e.g. leaders have guides and powerpoints and teams have resources sheets.
- set up, train and facilitate your wellbeing champions network across your organisation (including chairing meetings and following up on actions).
- organise surprise and delight gifts for your people – just when they need it (such as a ‘love your work’ desk-drop on Valentine’s Day, or icecreams on a hot summer’s afternoon).
…and more. Our team of trusted, professional wellbeing concierge specialists know wellbeing and are gurus in organisation.
We can also tailor a package to meet your needs. Read examples of how we’ve helped other businesses in the description box below.