GLOBAL WORKPLACE WELLBEING SUMMIT
Recharge | Reignite connections | Revitalise your wellbeing strategy | Refresh ideas
be a key sponsor of this incredible event
We would love to have you as part of the summit. Showcase your brand, tell your story, and connect with like-minded wellbeing leaders.
Attendees are wellbeing leaders (generally in HR or health and safety manager or business partner roles) across businesses large and small. All are passionate and determined to improve workplace wellbeing for the better.
The event will be based in Queenstown, New Zealand, and will have an interactive online option for those around the globe. It is intended to be a global event.
We don’t have set sponsorship packages because we understand that what you want to get out of your investment may be different from another organisaton. We will work with you to advise on the ways to promote your company’s brand and services to this engaged audience, and can work on customised packages with you to suit your marketing objectives.
Promotion opportunities can include:
- Promotional insert included in delegate pack
- A speaking spot/video spot to promote your brand
- Your logo in the conference brochure, on the event website, on the delegate workbooks, on the opening slide and in the holding slides in the breaks
- Participation in the Sponsor Prize Draw and lead capture opportunities
- Inclusion on the Māia | Global Workplace Wellbeing Summit Partners Page
- Distribution of your corporate documentation on tables during lunch break
- Your logo to appear as ‘Lunch Sponsor’ in the conference brochure
- A free-standing banner with your branding in the conference room
- Exclusive signage in the lunch area with your printed logo
- One complimentary ticket to the conference – to be used as you prefer
- 10% discounted tickets for your clients
- Direct link from conference website to sponsor’s website
- Logo on PowerPoint holding slides
We have three suggested investment options:
- Supporter: $5,000 NZD
- Champion: $10,000 NZD
- ‘Other’ (whether that be in-kind or a different sponsorship amount)
The level of sponsorship will determine how many promotional opportunities are available.
Demonstrate your brand’s commitment to wellbeing as a sponsor of this important event and connect with an engaged and passionate audience.